Council Meetings and Purpose
Meetings are held at Michael Solomon Pavilion, 2917 Berkley Street, Dayton, Ohio, on
the second Tuesday of odd numbered months at 7PM. Note that voting days may move the meeting to the third Tuesday.
1. Perpetuate and encourage a high standard of recreational dancing and dance leadership (including,
but not limited to, square, round, contra, clog, folk, country western dancing, calling, cueing and
2. Stimulate an active fellowship among area dancers through clubs.
3. Create a forum for area recreational dancing.
4. Provide dancer capability by sponsoring or supporting lessons, classes, and workshops.
5. Coordinate member club dance activities.
6. Promote recreational dancing to the general public.
7. Promote or sponsor community service activities.
8. Promote or sponsor State and National Dance Conventions and other dance-related functions.
9. Affiliate with the Ohio Corporation of Dance Clubs, Inc.
Click on Constitution, ByLaws, Standing Policies, or Lease Agreement to view PDFs.